RYANAIR CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT DAY- Copenhagen
We will be hosting an open day on 9th February 2024 at 10:30
Location To be confirmed
Address - To be confirmed
This will be your opportunity to learn about the exciting life of a Cabin Crew member, our excellent salary package, fantastic career opportunities.
We will be holding on the day interviews and attendees should bring a copy (digital or physical) of the below with them
- Full Length Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Actual Passport
- Bags of enthusiasm
- A customer service-oriented background, ie previous experience working in a bar, restaurant, shop etc
- Hold the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and travel freely throughout the Ryanair Network
- You must be approximately between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
- Free Internationally recognised Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily per Diem whilst training - 28 per day
- Uncapped Sales bonus
- Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel
- Fixed 5 days on / 3 days off roster pattern
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
- Free Uniform in Year 1 and annual allowance afterwards
- Security of working for a financially stable Airline