Do you want to join an award-winning, top-tier European IP Firm?
We are a leading European full-service intellectual property practice. With over 250 staff working from offices in the UK, Sweden and Denmark, we are well-known for handling some of the most complex and challenging patent and trademark cases, and we are well-regarded for successful prosecution, opposition and appeal work. Our proven excellence has made it the European firm of choice for several global giants, household names, universities and SMEs, as well as smaller companies and individuals all of whom wish to benefit commercially from their investment into intellectual property.
• We offer a work environment that provides a unique combination of British and Scandinavian values;
• You will have the benefits of a small, growing office paired with the infrastructure of a larger firm;
• You will be exposed to an exciting range of clients;
• There is the opportunity to build long-term relationships with direct clients;
• You will have the possibility to develop the role to fit you;
• You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for a range of operational management tasks in the Copenhagen office;
The growing Copenhagen team has seven patent attorneys presently supported by a diverse team of staff based in our other offices. The role will be a combined role as IP Administrator and Office Manager acting as the main support for the Copenhagen team, liaising closely with the other offices with the opportunity to help influence and develop our working procedures. The position will allow you to combine service excellence with a drive to improve operational efficiency, with the opportunity to help develop our internal procedures. You will also have operational responsibility for the day to day running of the Copenhagen office, with the opportunity to help shape the working environment.
You will have:
• Experience within a Law/IP or Corporate Law/IP office or department, preferably with a focus on patent practice.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications and a keen interest in other software applications.
• Excellent English language skills - other languages, especially Scandinavian languages, would be beneficial.
• A passion for working in a client-oriented and commercially focused team.
• A drive to improve operational efficiency
• An interest in being part of a growing and forward-looking firm.
• A positive can do personality and excellent communication skills.
Apply before the 9:th February via the link.
For any queries contact our HR department: