As an influential leader in mobile game analytics, GameAnalytics proudly partners with a broad network of studios, providing essential insights for over 100,000 games played by more than 2 billion individuals each month that's nearly one-third of the world's mobile gamers. We are on a mission to equip developers of all scales with actionable insights that enable data-driven decisions. Join our team, and you'll play a vital role in shaping and promoting products that substantially impact thousands within the gaming industry.
About the role
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager who excels in optimizing revenue streams and enhancing commercial operational efficiencies. In this pivotal role, you’ll be responsible for aligning our sales, marketing and customer success operations, with a specific focus on maximizing revenue growth. Your goal will be to streamline processes, align functions and optimize the use of tools/tech to drive efficient revenue generation and reporting. As a strategic thinker, analytical problem-solver and someone with proven experience in the SaaS business model, you’ll report directly to our COO. You will also collaborate extensively with our sales, marketing, customer service and product/tech teams.
- Design and improve marketing, sales and customer success strategies for enhanced efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy
- Work with teams to identify bottlenecks, streamline workflows and automate manual tasks
- Manage and optimize Hubspot, Chargebee and other tools to ensuring data integrity, team adoption and system optimization
- Collaborate in developing sales collateral, playbooks and training materials with sales, marketing and product teams
- Meaningfully contribute in the formulation of pricing strategies, ensuring alignment with market dynamics and company objectives
- Produce comprehensive reports and dashboards for insights into revenue, pipeline performance and forecasts and revenue projections/forecasts
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years in revenue operations or a related field, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Proficiency in Hubspot, BI tools (Holistics), Pendo, Chargebee and managing data integrations
- Experience as the first or solo revenue operations manager in a scaleup environment, building processes from the ground up
- Experience in collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Strong grasp of sales/marketing processes, funnel management and growth strategies
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Self-driven, results-focused, adept in a fast pace setting, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Ideal candidates for this role at GameAnalytics should have:
- A passion or strong interest the gaming industry
- A BA/BS degree in a related field is highly desirable, although not a strict requirement. Key is a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- A proven record of successful collaboration across departments, aligning sales, marketing and customer success strategies with overall business objectives.
Perks of working with us
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Hybrid work model with a minimum of three days per week required in our Copenhagen office. "Work-from-Anywhere" Scheme allows work from any location for 15 days per year, in addition to regular vacation.
- Work-Life Balance: 25 days paid vacation, company-paid leave schemes, and a cycle-to-work program.
- Professional Growth and Social Engagement: Learning budgets for professional growth, and monthly social nights for team building.
- Comfort and Financial Benefits: Access to food, snacks, drinks, entertainment area, and mobile phone bill coverage. Competitive remuneration package.