Monta is revolutionizing the future of EV charging with our innovative software solutions. Our platform connects installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points, ensuring a seamless and consistent charging experience across various brands. Our mission is to simplify, enhance, and make EV charging universally accessible. We empower stakeholders in the EV ecosystem, from charge point owners to operators, with comprehensive tools for management, pricing, availability, and transactions. If you're passionate about shaping the future of EV charging, Monta welcomes you aboard!
Monta is looking for dynamic sales professionals, a trailblazer who will accelerate Monta's reach in the SaaS realm and EV charging industry. Your focus will be on small and midmarket accounts in DACH, leveraging your experience and skills to make Monta the software provider of choice in the greatest energy transformation the world has seen in 100 years..
(Some) of the things you will be doing:
- Understand Monta's unique value proposition and articulate it through value-based sales approaches.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial prospecting to closure in your territory.
- Develop your account strategy and drive your own pipeline generation on your assigned territory with the goal to generate a solid pipeline coverage.
- Prospect into Small to Medium accounts including hardware manufacturers, utilities, professional charge point operators, and other key industry players in your segment.
- Present tailored product demos centered on client needs and business specifics.
- Partner with marketing to deploy field campaigns and represent Monta at industry events.
- Achieve sales targets by managing pipeline opportunities and securing deals every quarter.
- Collaborate actively with teams in Ops, Marketing, and Sales, ensuring the translation of leads into successful deals.
- 0-3 years in a full-cycle, closing role, or a business development role ideally within SaaS or the EV charging sector.
- Proven success in hitting or surpassing business development or sales goals.
- Proficient in outbound prospecting and delivering compelling product demos.
- Hunter mentality combined with the adaptability required in a fast-scaling startup.
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute positively to the team.
- Proficient in both German and English.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Shared Company car + electric bikes!
- Gym membership
- Free snacks amp; beverages
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- Lots of Growth opportunities in a fast growing environment
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning amp; development opportunities
- Yearly education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
Kindly submit your application in English