Do you want to play a critical role in changing the EV industry for the better?
Monta is an operating platform that powers the Electrical vehicle ecosystem, serving drivers, companies, solution providers, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provide all our users with the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companiesyou name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!We need you!
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our B2Bteam in Berlin or Copenhagen. Our powerful EV operating platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry. Our product suite is carefully designed to offer flexibility and transparency, allowing everyone to maintain control over their EV charging experience. What sets Monta apart is that we tackle the complexities of the ecosystem in a truly technological way, providing a tailored software solution for all things EV.
Your Goal and Mission
You will collaborate closely with product managers, researchers, designers, and engineers across multiple B2B squads while developing exceptional products and features to empower our customers and partners in their EV charging journey! You will own and drive the design phase of your projects and will experience firsthand how your work has a big impact both on the business and the users. You will be challenged, and it will be FUN!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
We're already a fan of you if...
- Project Leadership: Lead projects with PMs from problem to solution while turning great ideas into even greater solutions, ensuring design and user experience align with high standards and project objectives
- Stakeholder Management: Effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels. Got a bold idea? Speak up, ask critical questions, and provide constructive pushback - we love that!
- UX/UI Proficiency: Display strong competence in both UX and UI design, with a significant emphasis on UX. Integrate research findings into the design process to enhance user experience and build meaningful solutions
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with PMs, researchers, designers, and engineers to create cohesive and user-centric designs that add value to both our users and our business
- +3 years B2B experience: Proven track record as a Senior Product Designer in B2B product teams, with a portfolio demonstrating your role working with complex products.
- A problem-solver: You have excellent problem-solving skills with a creative and analytical approach to turning problems into solutions. Our products are tailored to tackle complex problems so you need to be excited about unraveling complexity making it simple to others.
- Self-Driven and Eager: You’re the initiator, always ready to tackle new challenges, and truly passionate about product design. You demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and are comfortable navigating ambiguity. You ask the right questions and seek clarity and guidance when needed.
- Confident and Ambitious: You’re confident in your approach not shying away from questioning norms and driven by the desire to be part of creating the best products out there.
- Adaptable and Resilient: You’re quick on your feet, adapting to changes with a positive attitude. We are scaling fast so buckle up for a rocket journey.
- A team Player: You understand the importance of collaboration, and you love to involve users and your team to test and come up with good validated solutions.
- Skills: Expertise in standard UX/UI tools, and facilitating UX workshops.
- Communication: Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Design culture: you are excited about driving the design practice forward in the organisation, gaining and sharing new knowledge with fellow designers and being part of an ambitious design team.
A bit more about the team
- We are a passionate diverse team distributed across Berlin and Copenhagen, who thrive on building exceptional products together.
- We believe that the best products are created when Product Design and Tech collaborate, rather than working in isolation. We actively seek diverse viewpoints to continuously improve, whether it's refining our processes or finding smarter solutions to the problems we're addressing.
- We have a close relationship with our users. We don't just listen; we collaborate, creating alongside them and our dedicated Customer Success and Sales teams.
- We highly value ownership and proactiveness, and we prioritise taking action to move toward our goals.
- Discounted gym membership!
- Vegan lunches, snacks and drinks!
- Company-and team-wide events
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- Pension + Health Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Shared electric cars and bikes at the Copenhagen office in Østerbro.
- An attractive warrant package.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more - both in-person and virtually.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- And More!
The salary range for this role is 50.000 - 55.000 DKKdepending on level of experience.
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionizing the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch and offsetting CO2 consumption for all employees. We prioritize the well-being of our team members and have a strong focus on mental health. Through our health insurance coverage, we provide various offers and resources to support mental well-being. Additionally, we have an internal well-being committee and a people team with a people-first mindset, ensuring that our employees have the necessary support and resources for their overall well-being.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter