Monta is a new layer of technology that brings together installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands. Monta empowers charge point owners and operators with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions. We're building the future of EV charging, come and join us!
Who are you?
Enterprise Sales Director you will be playing a critical role in Monta’s global expansion and ongoing success as the go-to software provider of choice for the EV charging industry. You will primarily be responsible for selling into midmarket + enterprise accounts in the Nordics through strategic pipeline generation activities and consultative selling.
Role amp; Responsibilities
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts, including nation-wide hardware manufacturers, installers, and wholesalers to ensure Monta is represented across all major segments
- Participate and represent Monta at trade shows, seminars, webinars, and other industry events
- Partner with marketing to develop and implement field marketing campaigns as needed
- Lead the full sales cycle and effectively manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in CRM
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure their needs are well understood and met, and to ensure your opportunities and incoming leads translate to closed deals
- Leverage existing / create new presentations and other sales materials needed to succeed in your assigned territory
- Become an important part of the Monta team, where the feedback and knowledge you bring from your assigned territory will be crucial for our ongoing success in our ambitious global growth strategy
- Be supported by the full staff in Ops, Marketing, and Sales to help you succeed in building a strong customer base
- At least 5 years of midmarket/enterprise sales experience, with a demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex sales cycles and selling to C-level executives
- Hunter mentality with the ability to drive outbound meetings and generate new business opportunities
- Experience in value-based selling and sales frameworks such as MEDDICC
- You have a business development and / or hyper-growth startup background
- You have experience in Software or SaaS sales
- You thrive in complexity and when multitasking
- You make it happen!
- You can speak and write German and English fluently language.
- You are comfortable with a modern tool stack, understand demand generation, and know how to leverage marketing
- You like to challenge yourself and get excited when we win together
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Discount on Gym membership
- Free snacks amp; beverages
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning amp; development opportunities
- Education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionizing the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Kindly submit your resumé in English.