Karo Healthcare, a dynamic and growing company, is all about making smart choices for everyday healthcare. With a wide-ranging portfolio across seven categories including medical products, we own and sell over 100 brands in about 90 countries. Our portfolio includes such brands as E45, Pevaryl, Lamisil, Nutravita, Decubal and many others. Our core belief in empowering people to make intelligent health decisions drives our growth strategy, blending organic expansion and Mamp;A. Since 2019, under EQT ownership, we're rapidly heading towards a 1 billion European leadership position in consumer health.
Join us at Karo Healthcare on our exciting journey. We're currently looking for a Brand Manager with the focus on Skin Health for our office in Copenhagen.
The main responsibilities of the Brand Manager will be to secure development and best in-class execution of local category plans with a focus on driving a sustainable and profitable growth for the skincare range. Furthermore, it is expected that you have a close relationship with external KOLs and customer stakeholders e.g. at Healthcare chains. You will use your extensive knowledge and execution skills to drive your category and secure market share growth in Denmark via product launches, line extensions and online / offline campaigns. It is expected that you have a solid commercial and marketing experience allowing you to identify and execute on the right opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be accountable for the development and operational execution of local brand plans in close collaboration with the local team, Swedish / Danish skin category team and HQ marketing team
- Contribute positively to the HQ marketing team through cooperative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team goals
- Responsible for key areas such as marketing plans, market research/insights, and overall ATL and BTL communication, including media agreements
- Be fully responsible for the local Aamp;P spend and the category Pamp;Ls
- Actively contribute and drive product and business development project for the categories via close collaboration with the local and global teams
- Play an active role in identifying and partnering with local KOLs and the Healthcare customers. In that way securing category knowledge, competitive insights, and solid business relationships to drive the categories in Denmark
Activity plan execution:
- Ensure development and execution of local activities for the brands in scope. This will be done in close collaboration with local sales team, Swedish / Danish skin category team and HQ marketing
- Evaluate effectiveness of promotional materials and activities (ROI)
- Ensure that all activities are according to local legislation and in accordance with ethical guidelines and policies of Karo Healthcare
Skills and competencies:
- Relevant Master’s degree within Business, Marketing, Management or equivalent
- Skilled in strategic amp; operational execution of category and brand plans. Good understanding of driving global brands in a local market
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics within the skincare market
- Skilled in implementation of marketing and trade activities, both driving by demand via HCPs and consumers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Danish
- Outgoing team player with a passion for operational execution
- Structured mindset, and ability to transform complexity to action
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a go-do attitude
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with local sales team, customers, and HQ
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Opportunity to create, grow, and encourage
- Apart from a competitive salary pack, there are lots of growth opportunities to meet your personal ambitions
- Flexible schedule and life work balance
- Responsibility for exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry
- Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team
- Start-up spirit while being a part of the large international organization with strong values
Karo Healthcare has a Diverse amp; Inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, disability or age.