Dixa is on a scale-up journey, and we now have an opening for a Senior Product Manager to join us in this quest to be the best Customer Friendship platform. Our mission is to offer fast, efficient and effective support software for customer loving teams all over the world.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for coordinating a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to help realise this mission. Experience coordinating features and deliveries across multiple product teams is a plus.
In this role, you’ll help define the heart of Dixa’s offering, with defensible IP for providing delightful customer experiences at scale. You’ll also take the lead on future-proofing our platform with a focus on scalability, robustness, infrastructure, and standardisation. If you are an experienced, passionate and driven product manager who can think holistically and focus on discovery, collaborating with multiple stakeholders and disciplines to get the job done, we’d like to hear from you to be our next Senior Product Manager. This is an amazing time to join Dixa and you will play a very important role being part of the journey!What you’ll be doing
- Lead a cross-functional team through the full product life cycle process of discovery, delivery to launch
- Comfortably run discovery and understand customer needs’ by obtaining qualitative and quantitative data through user interviews, various in-product experimentation methods and research
- Communicate the vision for the product and plan out a roadmap that holds the team accountable for execution
- Articulate concepts thoughtfully and clearly, and build your argument concisely (with data, of course) to get your point across to stakeholders
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organisation to ensure alignment and pave the way for your team to deliver against the roadmap
- Define the product and customer experience with business requirements and user stories and manage the scope of each to launch
- Use OKR’s to help measure and guide the team’s and product’s success on a quarterly basis
Who you are
Please note!The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
- You are an experienced Product Manager, you’ve done this before and you know the process from discovery to implementation like the back of your hand. You have worked in an agile SaaS company
- You have a track record of success and can illustrate how you’ve made business-level impacts through product
- You possess an analytical mindset, seek to solve problems, and are driven by KPIs
- You are curious and creative, you like to innovate and make things better, but you’re also methodical and coherent in your working style
- You are interested in current tech trends and researching the industry and our competitors - how they drive innovation of existing and new functionality and how that fits into the overall product strategy
- You are a team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you feel your work is challenging and makes a difference
- You are a skilled communicator and comfortable presenting to all levels of the organisation, including both internal and external stakeholders fluency in English (written and verbal) required
- It would be a plus if you have experience with dual-track agile
An equitable future.Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series B in Feb 2020), and over 100 exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.
What’s in it for you?Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits amp; bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!